FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is the office open?
What documentation do I need to register?
- Parent/Guardian present, with a valid Photo ID
- Withdrawal papers from former high school (including official transcript and leaving grades)
- Immunization Record- TB test w/in 12 months, if entering Santa Clara County
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- For home owners: Complete district residency form, provide a copy of mortgage statement and/or escrow papers, a PG&E and/or water bill.
- For renters: Complete district residency form, provide a copy of lease agreement and/or a notarized letter of residency, plus 2 other bills in the parent/guardian name (phone, credit card, DMV, car insurance, etc.)
How can I withdraw?
- Hours: M-F 8:00--2:30 pm
- Parent/Guardian present, with a Photo ID
- Parent should be accompanied by student to turn in books and get signatures & grades from teachers
How can I begin Home Teaching my student?
- A home teaching application must be filled out by the doctor/physician overseeing the student
- Completed application is to be turned into the District Office, Special Services
- Notification will be made after approval/denial is determined by the District Office
How do I obtain Transcripts and Replacement Diplomas?
There is a three (3) day turn around for transcripts upon receipt of the request.
For more information about transcripts, including the transcript request form, please click the link for transcripts.
Diplomas take 8-10 weeks to replace