Independence High School has many departments, which provide a wide range of courses to enable our students to achieve proficiency in their chosen course of study and meet their graduation requirements.
Our Counselors help each student to choose an appropriate individual course of study.
For full information, please see the Student Handbook and Curriculum Guide.
- Career Technical Education - Business
- Career Technical Education - Industrial Technology Education
- English Language Development (ELD)
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Science
- Special Education
- Visual Arts
- World Language / Foreign Language
- Additional Course Offerings
- Leadership, Student Aide, Work Experience, Teaching Practicum, AVID, SVCTE